11/12/2009

Samantha Joy Update 11/12/09

Not much to update today. I wish I had more to post, but we're just kind of waiting. We get several visits from doctors each day and learn about the many possibilities, but essentially we are just waiting and praying. Specific prayer requests include praying that the fluid decreases (which would help her go home earlier, maybe by Thanksgiving!) and strength for Jennifer and me. We continue to be grateful for everyone's texts, calls, notes, and kind words at church. Thank you all for your encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. dear everything i know that isn't science and math and fact,
    Dear Everything I know
    rush to Samantha
    starsprite push her duct
    prayerdust clean her lungs
    Dearest Everything I know,
    wrap her in your Living Waters

    ReplyDelete